Standard & Poor’s has revised Fresenius’ corporate credit rating to BBB with a stable outlook from BBB- with a positive outlook. Fresenius is rated investment grade by the three leading rating agencies Standard & Poor’s (BBB/stable), Moody's (Baa3/stable) and Fitch (BBB-/stable).
Fresenius Kabi is launching its first biosimilar in Germany following the European Commission (EC) granting marketing authorization for IDACIO® for all indications of the reference medicine in the areas of rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology.
The European Commission (EC) granted Fresenius Kabi the marketing authorization for IDACIO®, an adalimumab biosimilar, for all indications of the reference medicine. With this EC approval, IDACIO® is the first approved molecule of the Fresenius Kabi biosimilars portfolio.
Helios Germany and the doctors' union Marburger Bund have agreed on a collective labor agreement for about 5,400 physicians in 34 Helios hospitals. It applies to the hospitals included in the Helios Group collective labor agreement. With effect from 1 January 2019, the base salary will increase by 2.5 percent. A further increase of 2.5 percent will follow on January 1, 2020. Salaries will thus increase by a total of 5 percent. This is in line with Fresenius Group's expectations.
Fresenius Helios held the topping-out ceremony today for the new main building at Helios HSK hospital in the German city of Wiesbaden, near Frankfurt. The seven-story structure, with almost 100,000 square meters (about 1 million square feet) of floor space, is being erected beside the existing clinic. It will have 22 operating rooms, about 1,000 beds, and a design that significantly reduces distances and waiting times for patients. Helios is investing about €200 million in the new building, while the state of Hesse is contributing €68 million. Completion is scheduled for 2021.
Fresenius Kabi announced today that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a positive opinion, recommending marketing authorization for MSB11022 a biosimilar candidate of Humira® (adalimumab)*. The European Commission (EC) will now decide on the approval of MSB11022 which is expected in Q2/ 2019.
*Humira® is a registered trademark of AbbVie Biotechnology Ltd.
VAMED Vitality World has taken over operation of a health resort in Austria’s Styria state. Operating under the new name of Spa Resort Styria in the town of Bad Waltersdorf, near Graz, the resort will offer health tourism for adults. Fresenius Vamed is the market leader in Austria, with about 3.2 million annual visitors to the company’s eight thermal spas and health resorts.
Der Gesundheitskonzern Fresenius ist für seinen Langzeitkonto-Rechner mit dem „HR Excellence Award 2018“ in der Kategorie „Compensation & Benefits“ ausgezeichnet worden. Der Langzeitkonto-Rechner bietet den Mitarbeitern schnell und transparent Informationen über eingebrachte Beiträge, Auszeiten für die persönliche Weiterbildung oder die Pflege von Angehörigen sowie einen möglichen Vorruhestand. Mit den „HR Excellence Awards“ prämiert das Magazin „Human Resources Manager“ seit 2012 herausragende Projekte im Personalmanagement.
The Supervisory Board of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA has decided to propose PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft as the auditor for the financial year 2020. The shareholders will decide on the appointment at the Annual General Meeting in 2020. New regulations provide for a regular rotation of the auditor, so Fresenius was not able to extend the existing mandate of KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft.
Annual Report 2018 (IFRS) (PDF, 5.00 MB)
Fresenius Factsheet Q1/19 (PDF, 461 KB)
Fresenius "At a Glance" (PDF, 1.05 MB)
Book "100 Years of Fresenius" (PDF, 6.25 MB)
Fresenius Medical Care "Profile" (PDF, 566 KB)
Fresenius Medical Care Magazine "Care and live" (PDF, 11.82 MB)
Social Media Guidelines (PDF, 1.97 MB)
Investor Relations General Presentation (PDF, 1.43 MB)