Fresenius has a Sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Program in the United States. The ADRs are traded under the ticker symbol "FSNUY" in the over-the-counter market tier.
|Sponsored Level 1 ADR|
Trading in ADR
ADRs represent ordinary or common shares of a non-U.S. company. Four Fresenius ADRs are the equivalent of one Fresenius ordinary share. They are priced in U.S. dollars and traded in the U.S. over-the-counter (OTC) market. Deutsche Bank is acting as the depositary bank for this ADR program.
Contact details for ADR brokers & institutional investors:
U.S. Tel: +1 212 250 9100
UK Tel: +44 207 547 6500
Contact details for registered ADR Holders:
Deutsche Bank Shareholder Services
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
Peck Slip Station
P.O. Box 2050
New York, NY 10272-2050
Toll-free number: +1 800 937 5449
Direct Dial: +1 718 921 8124
Fresenius’ ADR program is administered by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas (Deutsche Bank). As the depositary bank, Deutsche Bank performs the following roles for ADR holders as further detailed in the Deposit Agreement:
- Records and maintains the register of ADR holders,
- Is the stock transfer agent,
- Distributes dividends in U.S. dollars,
- Facilitates the voting process and the exercise of the voting rights of ADR holders at any Company
- General Meeting if permitted by the Company and the Depositary Agreement,
- Issues and cancels Fresenius American Depositary Receipts (ADRs),
- Can distribute Company circulars and General Meetings (including Annual General Meeting) documentation, if applicable.
For those holders who are not registered because their ADRs are held through a ‘Street name’ (nominee account), your nominee will from time to time receive Company documents from Deutsche Bank to distribute to ADR holders. You need to make arrangements with your nominee if you wish to receive such documents and to be able to exercise your vote through the depositary bank at General Meetings (if applicable).
Director Investor Relations & Sustainability
T: +49 (0) 6172 608-5211
Related LinksHistorical ADR prices and interactive charts